Prices and services
In the Ojo de Luna center, we offer the following services to our visitors, patients, apprentices and researchers:
- Healthy and specialized nutrition for diets
- Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Healing diets and studies of plant medicine
- Guided tours through the jungle to identify and find medicinal plants and observe and enjoy the flora and fauna.
- Boat trips on the Santa Maria Lake
- Spiritual guidance during the healing and learning process
We consider all of these services to be part of a larger holistic work, and each visitor will receive treatment that our team agrees with, depending on the time of their stay and their interests. These services aren’t offered separately, and our daily price at Ojo de Luna is 100 US dollars per day.
- Daily value: 100 USD.
- Weekly value: USD 630, USD 90 per day.
- Monthly value (28 days): USD 2240, USD 80 per day.
Ojo de Luna center is located just minutes before the town of Santa Rosa de Masisea, where spotty internet can be found.
Santa Maria Lake is located in a peaceful place, where there is no signal (internet, telephone) or electrical cables; so it is important that visitors make all of there phone calls or write all of their messages prior to arrival.
Recommendations before Leaving
- Breathable clothing that covers the whole body (long sleeves, pants, and thin socks)
- Repellants and sting relief lotions, made of natural ingredients, especially if the intention of the visit is to diet plants.
- Hiking shoes and rain boots
- Flashlights and batteries
- Bathing suit and sandals
- Thick hammock and rope (woven wool hammocks do not work as mosquitos can get in)
For your stay, we recommend that you bring the following items
In order to get to Centro Ojo de Luna, it is necessary to get to the city of Pucallpa. Pucallpa is a large Amazonian city in central Peru. There are land and air connections through the capital of Peru (Lima), where there are connecting flights from all over the world.
If before coming, you have contacted us (contact), we can coordinate pick you up in the city of Pucallpa (in your hotel), to later come together to Centro Ojo de Luna by boat. The cost of the service is 65 USD.
How to Get to Ojo de Luna